Sunday, February 15, 2009

Matylda's First Valentine's Day

We have officially enjoyed our first holiday with Matylda. It was a very low-key Valentine's Day at our house, but it was a good day. Matylda met some of her cousins and aunts (those pictures to come later) and she slept...a lot. I think she might've actually slept more on Valentine's Day than any other day so far. It wears a girl out to be the center of attention! Amy and Stephanie brought Dave and I dinner and Sophie, Sylas and Nicholas entertained the dogs...they LOVED that! Enjoy the pictures!

Proof that Mama does exist!
one of her very few awake moments
and she is sleeping...imagine that
so sweet
still sweet
awake, complete with her "I love my daddy" onesie
The only picture I managed to get of Matylda with her cousin, Sophie. I am getting the rest of the pictures from Amy, so stay tuned!



4 comments:

justheather said...

Sweet baby girl!

Tracy said...

Just so darn cute...happy first valentines day, Matylda!!

Matt, Sarah & Kinslee said...

She is such a beautiful baby! Happy Valentine's Day Matylda!

Unknown said...

We definitely had a blast visiting the little angel! She is adorable, just can't believe David created something so precious, obviously she has most of Elise's genes! Except for the bodily function part, I will spare everyone the details. (or call me later!) Just kiddin Dave! Thank you for letting us interrupt your now peaceful lives, we enjoyed every moment this weekend!