Tuesday, February 10, 2009
First Check-up
We had our first pediatrician appointment yesterday and we love our doctor, Dr. Hood. She said Matylda looked perfect. She was back up to her birth weight so we don't have to go back for 2 weeks. She is in the 50th percentile in her height and 25th% in her weight. I had a TON of questions for Dr. Hood...nothing like a new mom to bring her list of questions! Her jaundice is gone and her development is right on track. The appointment was short and sweet so I guess that is a good sign. She did say she might have a birthmark in her hair (which we kind of thought). It is still too early to tell for sure, but she might have a couple of white streaks. She said it is probably either a birthmark or that is the color her hair will turn over the next few weeks. Stay tuned for more updates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you love your Dr. and that all is well! Good job Matylda!
It's awesome that you love your doc! I wanted to talk about what you decided on your vax (cause I'm a vax nazi...lol!).
Post a Comment