Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One Week Old



I cannot believe one week has already gone by. So, this is what a week of no sleep feels like..haha! Well, in true Matylda fashion she had to make a proper entrance to recognize the first week of her life. She decided she would cry until 2 AM last night before she finally calmed down and went to sleep. All she wanted to do was eat and cuddle and if she wasn't eating or cuddling, she was crying. She finally gave up and slept. I think she just wanted to let Dave and I know that she is running the show now!

We had a couple of firsts today...she has discovered her side and she loves to sleep on it and she pooped on her daddy. Dave was completely grossed out and I couldn't stop laughing. It was a classic new parent moment.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Awwww...HAPPY ONE WEEK!!!! Mama, get used to running on no sleep, as Jason says...look forward to 18 years of it (and prob still some sleepless nights after that!).