thank you Matylda's daddy for posting so quickly after I called!! What a beautiful, miracle baby!! God bless Dr. Bell. We love you, I will be there to hold her on Friday!! Move over Mimi!!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Shes adorable! Congrats, so happy for ya'll. She's sooo teeny! Thanks for posting so fast, Daddy Dave. Get some rest, you'll need it ;)
I don't know what to say! My brother and his beautiful wife have a gorgeous daughter! What a beautiful family! Love her! She is a Matylda! She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her and buy her stuff. Her cousins are so happy to add another schnarr!
so after much review i can make "MJ" out of matlda jane which i am pretty sure is the most bamf girl name EVER (good thinking btdubs) so yeah if i can't have ariel i will take MJ!!!
I just keep looking at these pictures all day long! You can tell how truly happy you two are! I am so excited for you and can't wait to meet my new niece! Stephanie
14 comments:
thank you Matylda's daddy for posting so quickly after I called!! What a beautiful, miracle baby!! God bless Dr. Bell. We love you, I will be there to hold her on Friday!! Move over Mimi!!
Sissie
What a beautiful family : )
love you guys and i can NOT wait to buy her outfits ; )
Isabel
OMG! She is beautiful!!! Thank you SO much for sharing!! We love you all (Weldon still says she looks live the Evans side of the family!! ROFL)
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Shes adorable! Congrats, so happy for ya'll. She's sooo teeny! Thanks for posting so fast, Daddy Dave. Get some rest, you'll need it ;)
forgot to say....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the name!!
so glad you posted! happy everything went well and that you guys posted so quickly! rest and enjoy your amazing new baby girl!!
oh i forgot to say i LOVE the name too!!!! just read tracy's and it reminded me! so sweet!!
Elise & David,
Congratulations on your little girl. What an absolutely adorable name. You all look wonderful.
I don't know what to say! My brother and his beautiful wife have a gorgeous daughter! What a beautiful family! Love her! She is a Matylda! She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her and buy her stuff. Her cousins are so happy to add another schnarr!
so after much review i can make "MJ" out of matlda jane which i am pretty sure is the most bamf girl name EVER (good thinking btdubs) so yeah if i can't have ariel i will take MJ!!!
Congrats to Dave and Elise. My new neice is gorgeous. We are all very proud of you. Dave, I know you will be a tremendous father to MJ.
And Elise, I know your daughter will be especially blessed to have you as her mother.
Love and kisses to Matylda.
Chris
P.S. Weezer, I am working on her nickname.
I just keep looking at these pictures all day long! You can tell how truly happy you two are! I am so excited for you and can't wait to meet my new niece!
Stephanie
HEY!! Cute new prego pic...when do we get to see all of those???
Awesome pics! And so fast! Beautiful girl--FINALLY! Congrats to you all- get plenty of rest and accept help when offered!!
Post a Comment