So, apparently I am not very good at this whole blogging thing because it has been a while! Sorry about that...student teaching seems to be consuming my life. I finally got around to taking a couple of pictures - in my comfy clothes, of course! (Please excuse the Christmas trees). Things have been crazy at our house...school starting, David working endless hours and trying to find some place else for all of the non-baby stuff that has accumulated in the to-be baby's room .
Well, I am feeling pretty good. A little tired, but I hear 17 kindergarteners will do that to you! I was 16 weeks on Monday and I don't own a scale, so I have no idea if there has been a weight gain. I swear I felt a little baby movement the other night, but David says it was just dinner moving around in there! Enjoy the pics:)
The side view...the only way I look preggers

The picture of..."is she pregnant or did she eat too much for dinner?"

This is David at 16 weeks - he's feeling a little left out:)

5 comments:
LMAO at David feeling left out! That's too funny! You look totally prego and so cute..even in your comfy pants! Take it easy...and lots of rest!
lolz that last one got me! i am so excited for you! i get the whole school being crazy thing i am loving it here though and i can't wait to see and hear more! SO EXCITING!
i love it!!! your little tummy looks soo cute!! and poor david...left out. just tell him not to worry...he'll have it coming soon with the baby up all hours of the night. im sure he'll feel realllly included then :)
love you and miss you!!
you look so adorable and happy! poor dave, but his time is coming;) we'll have to chat soon so you can tell me all about student teaching!
Oh, poor David!!! Tell him that Uncle Wowo and Aunt Karol love him and not to feel bad!!
You look GREAT! I can't stand not seeing you so keep the pictures coming!!
Love you Lisee!!!
Post a Comment