Thursday, September 11, 2008

And the verdict is....

WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!! I cried, David was glowing and now we can start planning! We're so excited to finally find out the sex of the baby. We both feel like we have been on a roller coaster, and it is all starting to finally feel real. The ultrasound tech said she %100 knew this was a little girl - she evened labeled the "tooty" for us all to see:)

Little foot...
Little arms...
My little alien girl
Check out that sweet profile


2 comments:

shari b. said...

I absolutely think that profile is her mother's!! She is already beautiful!! I can't wait for her to be here. The time will really go by fast with your graduation and all the holidays coming. Enjoy your time now!! Thank you for updating the blog so we can be a part of this with you.
Love you
Sissie

Tracy said...

CUTE! Too funny about the "tootie" shot. And how sweet is her little profile!