I forgot to tell you about the pictures from week 12. I swear, this blogger thing is gonna have the best of me! We went back to the doc this week to check on the tear and I had to get a couple of blood tests. It turns out, the tear is a little bigger than first thought, but Dr. Bell assured me that she thought everything would turn out just fine.
I am starting to feel great! David has been amazing throughout everything so far. He has been especially careful to watch the dogs. We had a little incident of Bailey taking a nose-dive into my stomach, but he had a stern talking to with her and I'm sure it will never happen again...yeah right!! As always, Ty is hiding in the closet and the bullies just want to cuddle - no harm there.
Enjoy the pictures...in the post below:)
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwww, the puppies will have a little adjustment to make. Poor Bailey needs to get lots of love from Mama, cause your little plum will get most of the attention after his/her arrival. But they will adore the baby!! I'm soo excited!
Yep those pups are gonna be in for a rude awakening!! It will be fine, lots of love to go around:)
Post a Comment