Friday, August 15, 2008

The Preggo Belly!

I keep showing you all of these pictures of baby but none of my preggo belly! Well, here it is. Vacation was a prime time to start taking belly pictures. It's about time to start with the weekly pictures, so be prepared for overload.

P.S. - I stole the first picture from Tracy...I just can't resist Mabelle giving the baby sugar!

The proud parents-to-be
and the pround papa
All the girls...on Mimi's birthday
Love my Isabel...my future nanny:)




3 comments:

Tracy said...

CUTE pics, of course I loooove the one of Mabs giving her sweet, cousin belly sugar!

Tracy said...

And forgot to say...how cute the proud parents pics are...funny Mabs invading the last pic! LOL!

justheather said...

That is not a preggo belly!!! I look like that after I eat a big meal! LMAO! just joking you look super cute, and I of course love the one of Mabs giving sugar!