This week we had a major scare, but everything is going to be okay...that's all that matters. Basically, without giving out too many details, I have a tear in my placenta where it is pulling away form my uterus. It is common in pregnancy, but usually it happens closer to labor. Today's visit was an emergency one because of the tear. But, when we saw that little baby on the screen and it was kicking and "dancing" - as David says - I don't think I have ever been so scared and happy all at the same time. The tech gave us a lot of pics to let us know, despite a problem, we have a very active and healthy baby!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Everything will be ok, with David looking after you, you shouldn't have to lift a finger!! REST, REST, REST!
It really lookes like a baby until you get the fronal view, then it's a little scary, LOL! Keep resting, everything will be good.
Post a Comment