Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summertime Smiles

Making bead necklaces with her Daddy
Can you say diva??
Even got him to wear one!
Showing me how her necklace can double as a fashionable headband.
love her!
Cheeeeeeeese!!!!!!!!!!

Yum-yum...as Matylda would say!
Double fudge chocolate ice cream!!!!
And not a drop on her white dress!
(One of my great yard sale finds! Janie and Jack dress for 50 cents!!!)
Matylda's first band-aid. Couldn't find Wonder Pets so she settled for Dora:)
Goofy girl!
Ok..so the next 3 pics are blurry because she was going crazy!! I was fixing dinner and all of sudden she just started screaming like crazy! I thought something was wrong, but there wasn't. She was just screaming to hear herself scream! It was pretty funny.
If only I would've thought to video it!!!
This must've been a good one...notice the closed eyes
It seriously went on for like 15 minutes!
Rocking with her baby...I swear shes not poking her eyes out!

5 comments:

JABrown1174 said...

She is too freakin adorable!! We miss her so much!

Unknown said...

so effing cute

Tracy said...

Sooooo cute!! Love her blonde locks getting so long! And her screaming is too cute :) And I'm impressed on her not getting ice cream on that adorable bargain dress you found (amazing deal!!!!!). And the bead necklaces....awe.some!

justheather said...

So cute! Love all her "accessories" and that she got daddy to wear them too! And her ice cream face... YUM!

Courtney Long said...

We've got some Hello Kitty bandaids if you need some :)