Friday, July 23, 2010
4th of July Weekend!
We had a full and fun 4th of July weekend! Noelle, Darin and Isabel came up for the weekend (which Matylda loved)! We shopped, ate, did fireworks and even got in some relaxing...somewhere! Matylda didn't see any of the big fireworks, but she slept like a rock through all of the noise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So happy I could visit, and stay a little longer :)
I had SOO much fun, I don't think it is possible for MJ to get any cuter... "DUH" :) "EVAAH"
Thanks for everything, LOVE you!!
no one told me you were having jello shots!!
Adorable outfits!! Love the swimsuit and the romper! Looks like a good time.
Looks like so much fun! Love Maty J in her 4th of July outfit, adorable! And there are some super cute pics of you two together!
Also, Darrin's face while playing Just Dance= AWESOME!
Post a Comment