Saturday, December 6, 2008

30 Weeks and a Christmas Tree

So I was technically 30 weeks on Dec 1st, but I am just now getting the pictures up...oops. I went to the doctor this week (imagine that!) and everything looked great! She gave me a little leave on my bed rest, but not much. I can leave the house if I need to and I can add a couple more trips up and down the stairs. She did tell me that I will be on bed rest until 34 weeks, but each week she allow more activity. Once I get to 34 weeks, I am free! I think that is all for now. Only a few pictures this week but at least they are festive - David thought it would be nice to take them in front of the tree!


Gotta love the bella band holding up the jeans!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

CUTE! You look great, and yay for the bella band getting some major use ;)

justheather said...

Cute baby belly:) Glad to hear you're getting out of bed a little bit!!

Gloria said...

You look absolutely beautiful. I ask your dad & karol about you often at work. Will keep you and the little plum in my prayers. It is good to see you up. Big smiles!
Gloria