Wednesday, December 17, 2008

32 Weeks

So if you would've asked me 6 weeks ago if I would ever see 32 weeks I probably would have answered with a big fat "NO!" Here we are though, 32 weeks and going strong. I got a good report from Dr. Bell today - no change on anything which is great news! Plus, I don't have to go back for a whole two weeks...I just don't know what I will do with myself. I can get up and move around a little more but for the most part I am still supposed to take it pretty easy until my next appointment. She told me today that her goal is to get me to 37 weeks which would be a January baby. As we all know though, this girl obviously has a plan of her own so I am not holding my breath; with my luck I will have to be induced when I go past my due date! Enjoy the belly pictures!



Sorry about the see-through shirt, but the dress was hiding the full effect of the bump

I had to include this one. Ty was enjoying some cuddle time with a tired Mama. Bailey was at the groomers so he was taking advantage of it!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

First of all...awww, yay for Ty!!! And second, Plum looks all crooked in that belly pic! LOL! Oh, how I miss that :) You look awesome chica!

Unknown said...

are all those gifts for me?!?! haha. lookin good can't wait to see you (whenever that happens) and that big ole' of yours!

Karol said...

Poor little Ty. He's really going to feel pushed to the side when Plum gets here LOL. You look wonderful, Lisee!!! Just don't over-do with your new freedom (sort of)!??!??!??