Wednesday, December 31, 2008

34 Weeks

34 weeks is finally here...yay!! I had a great doctor's appointment yesterday and everything is perfect. I managed to make it through the holidays without gaining an ounce, which is a miracle in itself. I have officially been relieved of my bed rest duties, but not to worry, I don't plan on running any marathons soon. It is just nice to know that if I want to leave or do something productive, I can. Some new things going on are: I have taken to sleeping during the day because Plum likes to party all night; flip-flops are my new shoes of choice; and, apparently my new favorite thing to do is yell at David - he is taking it all very well though and I usually end up apologizing in the middle of my yelling. My doc still doesn't seem to think I will make it to February 10th, but we will see what happens!




3 comments:

Lane said...

Looking beautiful as always!!

Tracy said...

CUTE! Big ol belly!
yeah...stay away from those marathons ;)

justheather said...

She is GROWING! Yay for making it, here's hoping you make it all the way for a nice chubby baby:)