Of course, time has gotten the better of me and I have veered from the blog again. Well..I'm giving it yet another try! I have to remember that the first time I did this, I didn't have a 2 year old or a "real" job. Its a whole different story this time!
Well I happy to announce that this house will be full of girls!! Plum #2 will be another baby girl and we are thrilled. David is looking at it as an investment...everything we bought for Matylda will be used again:). I had a feeling we were having a girl, but you just never know. Now to start working on that secret name that will hold up to our sweet Matylda!
I have been trying to take pictures of that growing belly as much as I can! They are usually cell phone pictures, but better than nothing! Now that I am really starting to grow and show, I need to move to weekly pictures. :) I was 18 weeks here...about the time my kindergartners really started to notice that Mrs. Schnarr is growing a baby:)
And just a few short weeks later, the basketball has made its return! 22 weeks and growing. I'm carrying completely different this time around. This little girl hangs out nice and low which means I pretty much always need a potty break and my poor lower belly is stretched!
No comments:
Post a Comment