Wednesday, September 7, 2011

And so we grow..

Against odds and with quite a surprise to us...we are expecting baby #2!!! David and I found out early June that we were expecting another little plum. We waited a few weeks to tell our families and then finally let our friends in on the secret when I was 100 days pregnant...I guess I just wanted to REALLY make sure it was all real:)

Everything is going wonderful. I feel good and so far this is so much different from our first one. Now, everyone knows Matylda is my world but she gave me a run for it when I was pregnant. I am teaching Kindergarten this year so I am very busy and around lots of little germs and hands so I am trying my hardest to stay healthy and rested.

We are beyond excited to add to our family and Matylda is very excited to be a big sister...I think she might think the baby is hers:)

So, back to the blog I will go...I never had intentions of abandoning it, but life got busy and it got put on the back burner. But, as I look back at my stories with our first plum, Matylda, I realize how important it is to me to do the same with this plum.
First official belly pic...17 weeks
Taken August 30, 2011

1 comment:

Tracy said...

YAY!!!! I know I look at mine so much and need to get back on it, just for me :)

So happy for you guys and love that Matylda is so excited that she's claiming this little one as her very own :) YAY!!!!! And you look fabulous, pregnant looks great on you!