OMG...looooove!!! THey're all so good! Love her motorboating, her playing in the hose and wearing her sweet diva glasses. And Uncle Dork in his goggles...I expect nothing less. Mabelle says, "I hope Matylda can come swimming when we visit Mimi and Papa!!" :)
Oh yes, Dave in the goggles... nice! Love all her swimming, I'm cracking up at her swim bottoms;) I would say that little lady most definitely NEEDS a pool!! I wish miss MG would have given up some smiles that day, oh well next time! Can't wait to see you soon!
3 comments:
OMG...looooove!!! THey're all so good! Love her motorboating, her playing in the hose and wearing her sweet diva glasses. And Uncle Dork in his goggles...I expect nothing less. Mabelle says, "I hope Matylda can come swimming when we visit Mimi and Papa!!" :)
Tell Mabelle "of course we will!!" I think we all need a framed pic of dave in his goggles:)
Oh yes, Dave in the goggles... nice! Love all her swimming, I'm cracking up at her swim bottoms;) I would say that little lady most definitely NEEDS a pool!!
I wish miss MG would have given up some smiles that day, oh well next time! Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment