Living. Loving. Learning. Amazing. Creating memories with our sweet Matylda and getting ready for our newest plum...set to arrive February 2012
LOVE her supermodel hair and her medicine face!
I LOVE the overload!! Bring on more overload of that cutie patootie :)Tent and blocks look like toooo much fun!!Singing...How stinking cute is she?!?? Hair...soooo funny with the supermodel hair and the mac hair. She's setting new trends!!Self-feeding...that first pic is sooooo cute!! She is getting really good at it, and I'm sure her hair is getting squeaky clean from it as well ;)Meds making her sad, make me sad. Poor baby :(
Post a Comment
2 comments:
LOVE her supermodel hair and her medicine face!
I LOVE the overload!! Bring on more overload of that cutie patootie :)
Tent and blocks look like toooo much fun!!
Singing...How stinking cute is she?!??
Hair...soooo funny with the supermodel hair and the mac hair. She's setting new trends!!
Self-feeding...that first pic is sooooo cute!! She is getting really good at it, and I'm sure her hair is getting squeaky clean from it as well ;)
Meds making her sad, make me sad. Poor baby :(
Post a Comment