Loooooove the pics!! I especially love the one of all 3 of us and sweet Maty Jane!! It was so much fun and I have to agree with Heather (on my blog), I agree that the showers do keep getting better and better! We rocked it!! All for that sweet baby (and maybe a little for her mama ;))
Anyway, LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, EVERYTHING!!! YOu guys are the BEST and I can't wait for this little lady to meet her new aunties and besties;) Love you bunches and thanks again!!!
2 comments:
Loooooove the pics!! I especially love the one of all 3 of us and sweet Maty Jane!! It was so much fun and I have to agree with Heather (on my blog), I agree that the showers do keep getting better and better! We rocked it!! All for that sweet baby (and maybe a little for her mama ;))
I totally posted on this... or so I thought!
Anyway, LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, EVERYTHING!!! YOu guys are the BEST and I can't wait for this little lady to meet her new aunties and besties;) Love you bunches and thanks again!!!
Post a Comment