Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just some pictures...

Matylda and Aunt Noe on her 22nd bday
Heading out to the post office to mail Christmas packages to Las Vegas and Tennessee. Notice the wrap? I had to wear Matylda while stacking 7 boxes into her stroller and making my way into the one-room post office in Raymore. It was quite a trip!
Give me the car...I found the keys!!
Okay...so the next 2 pictures are of Faith and Stella. I'm including these because today I was having a flashback of a previous post. When I was pregnant, I posted the bullies acting "cat-like" & sitting on the armrest of the couch. In our new house, their favorite spot is the stairs. It is just not natural that they can squeeze their bully bodies on these tiny stairs!


2 comments:

Tracy said...

Cuuuute pic of ya'll heading out! I appreciate the crazy acrobats thats required when making a trip to the post office at this time of year...believe me, I understand! LOL! And adorable of Noe and Matylda :)

I also love the pics of the bullies, and think they are so dang sweet cuddled up on their stairs.

justheather said...

Such a cute picture of the two of you AND of her and Noe! You brave mama's heading to the post office with all your loot!