Cookies....look amazing!! Ya'll did a great job, I bet it was all due to Chef Sylas ;)
I cannot believe how big Nick, Sylas and Sophie are!! They are all dolls. And look super sweet holding Matylda, I'm still in shock that Sophie is big enough to hold her walking around! LOL!
And on Dave's rock hero guitar status...should read "So Dorky". LOL!!!!!
Cute pics yeah, yeah. BUT those cookies made my mouth water!!! I seriously JUST told George last night that I wanted a Christmas tree sugar cookie with green frosting and sprinkles... oh way to fuel this pregnant girls craving! LOL!!!
Okay my entire comment was about the cookies... seriously still want some, all of them!!
2 comments:
Cookies....look amazing!! Ya'll did a great job, I bet it was all due to Chef Sylas ;)
I cannot believe how big Nick, Sylas and Sophie are!! They are all dolls. And look super sweet holding Matylda, I'm still in shock that Sophie is big enough to hold her walking around! LOL!
And on Dave's rock hero guitar status...should read "So Dorky". LOL!!!!!
The weekend sounds and looked like a blast!
Cute pics yeah, yeah. BUT those cookies made my mouth water!!! I seriously JUST told George last night that I wanted a Christmas tree sugar cookie with green frosting and sprinkles... oh way to fuel this pregnant girls craving! LOL!!!
Okay my entire comment was about the cookies... seriously still want some, all of them!!
Post a Comment