Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oh, Matylda...

...hanging around with our sweet girl!


She likes to sit there and watch TV - so cute!
Or stand there...haha!


Just loved the way she was sitting here
I had to pull out this dress for Chris & Sissie's anniversary. I was their flower girl and this is the dress I wore - so special. It was a little big on her, but I bet it will be perfect by next summer!
So pretty!

Matylda & Sam finally meet! Matylda loved her!




4 comments:

justheather said...

LOVE that adorable little elephant outfit! And how precious in your flower girl dress! Glad she liked Sam, can't believe they've never met before!

justheather said...

I forgot to say that pic of her watching TV is the SWEETEST! She just has the most adorable look on her face!

Tracy said...

So sweet that she finally met Sam, and liked her (not many people do..lol..jk!). She looks ridiculously cute in her favorite spot watching tv!!

Tracy said...

Oh...and the flower girl dress is very special, too sweet for words!