Hanging out in St. Louis for the day before family pictures

Sophie loves
Matylda!

She decided she liked her headband as a necklace..silly girl

Scooting...

...and resting



Hello, Mama!!


Just hanging out in the laundry basket with Daddy's
Iphone...
Look at her little crinkled nose - its the best!


I put
Matylda in her pack-n-play for like 10 minutes while I took a quick shower. She normally loves this as long as she has a couple of toys. I noticed she wasn't making any noise so I jumped out of the shower to find this...a sleeping
Matylda -so sweet:)

Missing half of her cheerleader outfit, but we were all ready to go watch Isabel cheer - until it rained:( Which means she also didn't get the chance to wear her Bulldog outfit Sissie made her - don't worry... I will find an occasion for it - like a Tuesday:)
1 comment:
Love the half-dressed cheerleader, the crinkled nose is the BEST!! And so sweet that she fell asleep, and yay for getting a shower in the process!!
Post a Comment