Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Matylda's Afternoon

Today, David and I spent a ton of time packing. Sadly, we did not get past the kitchen - apparently we have a lot of kitchen gear. Who knew?? This is what Matylda did while we packed. She was out! The swing wasn't even swinging because the batteries went dead. Such a good little helper she is:)
Daddy trying to get her up and moving...at this point it was like 6:30 and way too late to still be napping!
I see a little bit of eyeball in there!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOO! Pack faster so we can see you soon

Tracy said...

Who wants to pack?!! Id rather sleep too...good idea, Matylda!!

justheather said...

Yay for packing!! I don't blame her for sleeping tho, I HATE packing!!

Oh btw, she reminds me of her cousin Mabelle in those cupcakes and babylegs;-)

Courtney Long said...

That is a BIG help- sleeping so that you guys can get some work done. Good luck with the packing!