Monday, May 25, 2009

Bumbo Time

This week, not only did we pull out the bouncer, but we pulled out the Bumbo too! She wants to sit up so bad and she is doing really well so I figured a little Bumbo time couldn't hurt. I don't want her to become dependent on it, but she does love it!

Checking Stella out
I know this looks like her head is flopping backwards, but it is actually the beginning of a sneeze. Good camera moment
Can you guess what her eyes are on?
If you thought "TV" then you thought right! Loves that big, bright screen


Notice the burp cloth that ended up on the Bumbo tray. We have a serious drooler on our hands!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Cash LOVED the bumbo!!! Don't worry, it will only help strengthen those muscles...and give you a few moments of rest...just a few! Such a big girl!!!!!!!! That Stella pic is funny...Stella looks GINORMOUS! LOL!