Living. Loving. Learning. Amazing. Creating memories with our sweet Matylda and getting ready for our newest plum...set to arrive February 2012
I cannot believe how much she has grown!I miss holding her so much. I wish she was coming to Missouri for Easter, no babies to hide eggs for...boohoo. Give her lots of kisses from the Ballas. We love you and MISS you.
Precious baby girl!!! Can't wait to meet her...and see you and David too!!!
That middle picture is sooo cute! Her little smile is beautiful!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I cannot believe how much she has grown!I miss holding her so much. I wish she was coming to Missouri for Easter, no babies to hide eggs for...boohoo. Give her lots of kisses from the Ballas.
We love you and MISS you.
Precious baby girl!!! Can't wait to meet her...and see you and David too!!!
That middle picture is sooo cute! Her little smile is beautiful!
Post a Comment