Saturday, April 18, 2009

Web Gallery

We had our first family pictures taken last Saturday by our friend Kris. He did such a good job and he was great with Matylda...who was being a bit of a diva! (he has 2 little boys so he knows all about babies and pictures). He took over 200 pictures that we have a disc, but he also posted a web gallery with some of his favorites. I posted the link below - just click on it. When the page opens, you have to click on the first picture before you can start scrolling through them! Enjoy!

http://krisdamicophotography.com/client/matylda

5 comments:

Tracy said...

How wonderful! The pics are beautiful!! There's sooo many great ones, and I LOOOOVE that big red bow headband! The whole family is beautiful..even Dave looks ok. HAHAHAHA!

Unknown said...

those are great! that one with the bunny ears is priceless haha

Jena and Ron said...

I love these pictures. Matylda is growing so quickly and she is adorable! You look fabulous by the way. Keep the updates coming!

Courtney Long said...

Beautiful pictures of everyone!

justheather said...

I finally got to see these, they were solo good! Really liked the super casual ones of her and Dave, fun!