I think that is all the new tricks. If I think of more, I will let y'all know...enjoy!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
2 months old!
Another month has just flown by and Dave and I cannot believe our baby is already two months old! She has become quite the little diva...if she doesn't like whats going on, that bottom lip comes out in a heartbeat! And the tears!!! Oh, the tears show up almost every time she cries! She still loves her floor time, but her new favorite things are the ceiling fans and the new flat screen TV that hangs on the wall. She just stares at them like they are the most amazing thing ever! She is also becoming very vocal...she coos all of the time and is starting to get a little laugh. I will do anything to make her smile - I love to see her smile. I read to her everyday and she just stares at me and the pictures..such a smart girl! And, she loves her Baby Einstein music...well, anything really that makes music or noise, like the vacuum!
I think that is all the new tricks. If I think of more, I will let y'all know...enjoy!

I think that is all the new tricks. If I think of more, I will let y'all know...enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
2 months already! Happy Birthday Matylda:) And staring at the new flat screen, that is the most amazing thing, lol:)
Awwww...love the appearance of mama!! Two beauties, for sure!
HAPPY 2 MONTH BDAY...late, of course..bad Auntie Tracy! Love u mucho!
Post a Comment