We have also just been really busy this week. Matylda and I both had doctor's appointments and I have been trying to get ready to go back to school (which I am so not ready to do). David is still adjusting to his new restaurant and it seems he might be moved again...oh the joys of working for a corporate restaurant!
Matylda's appointment was on Friday and Dr. Hood said she looked just perfect. She is on some antibiotics for thrush, but she thought that was healing nicely. So, yesterday she was feeling better until we went to the doctor. She received her first round of shots which in turn caused big screams and even her first tears...sad. (Mama cried too, but only for a minute!) Other than just being a little uncomfortable and a low fever she seems to be doing fine..nothing a little Tylenol can't fix. She weighs 10 lbs, 5 oz and is almost 22 inches long. Such a big girl!
Enjoy the pictures...even though its not many. Hopefully she will be feeling better today and I can get some more!
4 comments:
She is so precious!! Love the little ballerina slipper sockies!!
She's getting so big! Hope she's feeling better soon:~)
Feel better! Still looking great. Hope school goes well for you.
LOVE the sockies :)
Poor Matylda, shots suck...what did you decide to do with vaccinations(and yes, Im asking again...lol!!)? She is still tooo cute even under the weather!
Post a Comment