Oh yeah, I edited out her girly places - as her daddy calls them - for the sake of blogging. But, not to worry, I still have the originals. Gotta keep stuff like that for future embarrassing moments!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Bath Time!!
We hit another milestone this week..the first real bath. She loved it!! The only time she screamed is when I took her out; and when I got her dressed because she loves to be a naked baby! She smiled and squeaked the whole time she was in the tub (she's squeaks when she is happy). I was so paranoid that the water was too hot that I checked the "hot" duck every five seconds to make sure it hadn't turned. Yay for a happy bath time!!
Oh yeah, I edited out her girly places - as her daddy calls them - for the sake of blogging. But, not to worry, I still have the originals. Gotta keep stuff like that for future embarrassing moments!

Oh yeah, I edited out her girly places - as her daddy calls them - for the sake of blogging. But, not to worry, I still have the originals. Gotta keep stuff like that for future embarrassing moments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwww...she looks so content and happy! Yay for loving the bath!
ps..strategically placed ducks also help shield girly parts ;)
She does look so happy, very sweet!
Post a Comment