Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Things you notice on bedrest...

First of all, we have the laziest dogs in the world. They love that I am on bedrest because they get to sleep all day too. David snapped some pictures this morning of all of the laziness. And second...Stella is a cat. She has some serious cat-like balance. I don't think it is natural for a bulldog to be able to balance on the edge of an arm coushin, but she does. I love my dogs for keeping me company and I just wanted to share that with you:)
Ty being very shy, as usual
Relaxation...with mama Faith and Bailey closest to me (of course!)
Stella being a cat
Stella's profile...still being a cat
Its just not natural!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh, the life of a lazy dog and a bed-ridden Mama-to-be...I need to come over and lay around with you! Looks restful! Keep resting!!

Courtney Long said...

That is hilarious!! I love your bulldog that suffers from the identity crisis. Amazing agility that one. I hope for Dave's sake you are not on bed rest for long- I know when I'm immobile the list of things for others to do gets pretty long!