Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Preparation

A lot of preparation went on Friday when I wasn't there, but I was able to snap some shots on Saturday. I have some pics from the Balla's camera too that came in very handy...thank you very much. Everyone was busy, busy, busy!

I'm pretty sure I should've been doing something other than this:)
Chris on Cash patrol

Noelle looks like she is being very bossy here:)

Just taking a little break Dad on doggie patrol
Jason vacuuming

still vacuuming...
david looking goofy

I'm pretty sure that's 2 knives in mom's hands...scary
working hard on that table cloth

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Love the seperate posts! LOL at jason and Dave looking thrilled to be in on the preparations!!

Lane said...

oh my goodness. ok, first of all, you look AMAZING. so beautiful. second of all, i LOVE the decorations! they are adorable. oh, and I love the table cloth too, the one you're going to use as drapes. third, you have a beautiful family!! loved looking at these. and love you!! :)

Unknown said...

wish i could've stayed but i am so glad i got to see my weezer!! love you guys!