23 Week Belly Pics
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
23 Week Update
Everything seems to going great. I had my 22 week check-up last week and it was a very short and sweet. I have gained a whopping 5 pounds for a grand total of 11 pounds! Little plum's heart rate was about 145 - 150 and she said that was great. I've been feeling pretty good...just tired. I survived my first student teaching placement and move on up to 2nd grade tomorrow - hopefully this one will go as smoothly as the first. Enjoy the belly pics!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OMG I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU THURSDAY!!!!
so cute! i get to see you soon! get ready for a fun shower!!
YAY for being a cutie patootie!! Can't wait to see you in 2 days!
Can't wait to see you all!!!!!
Alright, I believe it now!! You are looking preggers!! Can't wait to kiss that belly tomorrow!!I have to come early so Uncle Chris doesn't hog my time with you!! haha
Sissie
Post a Comment