Thursday, November 4, 2010

Where did October go?

October just flew by for us! It was a busy month for us! We had some visitors, fall festivals, trick or treating and our first round of cool-weather sickies! YUCK! It is expected, though! Matylda is talking A TON in big-girl sentences which warms my heart as a teacher but makes me sad as a mom...she is getting so big and smart so fast! The other day she told me.."I like chicken and cheese too, Mommy." What!! Where did she learn to talk like that!!??!! She is all about telling us what she likes and what she wants! Such a little independent diva, Miss Matylda is!
Lounging....
By the way...she LOVES these boots. They are stinky and dirty inside and she loves every bit of it. If she sees the boots, she wants to wear them!
Ready for the Fall Festival!
First face painting...she looks super scared!
Pumpkin! Her poor cheek was orange for 2 days!
Pumpkin coloring
Hayride! We went on the non-scary one:)
I took Matylda to my school for hallway trick or treating. I didn't want to unveil her real costume so I pulled her ladybug out from last year. I can't believe it still fit!!
Inspecting her first candy that I wouldn't let her eat because they were a choking hazard:)
You will see what I let her have a few more pictures down.

First taste...

Now Pablo's turn...
LOVE!!!
Maty is officially in love with kit-kats!
Eating her cereal like a big girl with milk and a spoon!
I just loved this face so much...the girl loves her apples!
I swear, she did this all on her own! It was too funny!
Well, Cinderella is her new favorite movie!

1 comment:

justheather said...

Awww!! I love her in her chair and stinky boots! Also, her still cleaning is priceless! And I agree on the talking, it's sad that she's getting so big so fast!!!