Miss Cuteness hanging out in her holiday gear...I mean - I love any reason to be festive!

If she could say 'cheese'
I'm sure she would be saying it right now

'Oh, Mom!!!!!'

Ok...so,
Matylda has a
lovie and we call her Gigi because she is a pink giraffe. I had just put Gigi in the washer and shut the door to the laundry room. I turn around and
Matylda is banging on the laundry room door! She loves Gigi so much!!

Still hanging out at the laundry room

She decided to move on to the pretty rug in her bathroom
3 comments:
Love the holiday gear...fancy bow and especially the lacey pants!!! Tooooo cute!! And poor M, standing and waiting for Gigi!! Sweet thing :)
And omg...Cash is an expert at 'cheeeeeese' and when I showed him Matylda's pic, instead of 'baby' he said 'cheeeeeeeese'!! We definitely agree, she's cheesing :)
Cute little outfits and headbands! If this baby is a girl you'll have to tell me where you get those:) How sweet her waiting for GiGi... you'll have to get a GiGi double (or triple)!!
Post a Comment