Living. Loving. Learning. Amazing. Creating memories with our sweet Matylda and getting ready for our newest plum...set to arrive February 2012
LOL at crawling thru the chair and in the tote!!! So darn cute and exciting that she's a crawler now!!
Such a funny girl, hasn't got the concept of going around things yet!
I can't believe how fast Matylda is growing! She is such a beautiful girl. I loved the videos of her crawling. Can't wait for her to meet cousin Grant! XOXO-Jena
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOL at crawling thru the chair and in the tote!!! So darn cute and exciting that she's a crawler now!!
Such a funny girl, hasn't got the concept of going around things yet!
I can't believe how fast Matylda is growing! She is such a beautiful girl. I loved the videos of her crawling. Can't wait for her to meet cousin Grant! XOXO-Jena
Post a Comment