Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hanging around the house...

Just some pictures around the house..
Her first sippy cup..most of the water ended up on her
So cute!! Sarah found this hat in Kinslee's closet and its too small for her so we get it...yes!!!
Playing with Kinslee. More like, stealing Kinslee's toys. Kinslee is soooo good with her!
Scooting around Mama and Daddy's room

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness!!! How sweet are Miss Kinslee and Matylda together?!?! And that hat is adorable (I swear Aunt Tracy is working on some headbands). She looks so much bigger than just a few weeks ago...such a big girl!!

Matt, Sarah & Kinslee said...

GREAT pics! I think Matylda totally rocks the flower hat- adorable! She is the best baby, so awesome that ALL of Kinslee's babies are now named Matylda! LOL

PS soooo glad you liked the office and NP, I was gonna feel really bad for recommending them if you didn't! :)

justheather said...

How fun playing with Kinslee! That hat is too cute, love it!

shari b. said...

Elise,
Please send me the one of MJ in the flower bow. I want a big one of that!!
Sissie