Monday, July 27, 2009

Just Matylda...

Nothing but a ton of pictures of our sweet Matylda Jane...

She loves her bouncer!
Such a big girl
I caught her chewing on my phone!
Happy girl!
We decided to unpack the hi-chair! She is a little escape artist though, so she has to be strapped in like we are getting ready to ride a roller coaster or something!
Cheesin'...
Bananas and cereal, anyone? Notice the hi-chair is still in the box for this meal.
Oh yeah, and since I have NO IDEA where her bowls are, she eats out of a cup.
Having a little reading time
Her first kitchen sink bath! This was our first night in the new house and the bath tub was buried so we went to the sink!
She loves a bath!

The bouncer again..this is at the old house, though. I think this was packing day
Rolling around at the new house..see cow in the backgroud:)
Sweet girl!
She hates peas
So, this is at the old house too but I had to share. I came around the corner, and this is what I found. She was just laughing under that blanket. Good thing it was a breathable one! I really have to watch her because she will roll all the way across the room!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Hiding under her blanket, sooooo cute!!! And ur sooo right, that high chair is easily escapable--we need to get our straps back out. Lol at the roller coaster ride!! That bouncer us amazing--who wouldn't love that thing!!! So cute that she's rolling everywhere!! And her sink bath pics are frickin adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

super cute! hope the house is coming together

justheather said...

Love her adorable red and black! How funny about her getting out of her high chair;) How's the baby food going? Is Dave making it? p.s. I HATE peas too!

eliseschnarr said...

He's not making baby food yet, just because our kitchen is a mess! She likes the orange foods..carrots, sweet potatoes, peaches, etc.

Courtney Long said...

Your house looks awesome- I know you're anxious to get it all together! Welcome back to MO!! Matylda is adorable- getting so big!
I made all our baby food (and milk for that matter-hey, Colin got off way too easy). It was pretty easy and super cheap too!! I get obsessive over that stuff.