- gender - i hope everyone gets this right!
- date of birth
- AM or PM birth
- weight
- length
- Eye color/hair color (or no hair!)
The catch is...in order to win and receive bragging rights, you have to put your answers in the form of a comment to the blog. This is all done in fun, but I know there are a couple of competitors out there just waiting for their bragging rights!
11 comments:
yay for shower pictures! i'm glad it went well. i wish i could've been there though :( oh well, i'll see you, dave, and plum soon enough! :)
okay...heres my answers for the poll:
girl (hope so.)
january 27th
pm birth
7 lbs 3 oz
20 inches
brown eyes/blonde hair.
crossing my fingers!
So I am posting for Mom...she called me with her answers
girl
feb 5th
am birth...specifically 5:47 am
8 ibs 12 oz
22 in
blue eyes/red hair
Oh, this is SO good...how many times can I enter? (Not that I'm competitive or anything...)
Girlie girl
Feb 2 (between Cash and JJ)
4am ('cause she's going to keep up the "attitude" of keeping you on your toes)
7lbs 3oz
blue eyes and blond hair...
(Hey little Plum, Auntie Karol likes to win...and pays well when she does!!!!!!!!!!!!)
opps, Auntie Karol is getting old...I forgot length: 20.5 inches
I think the little genius who came up with this idea, should automatically get some kind of prize (wink, wink)...
here's the winning guesses:
girl (or the doctor has some 'splaining to do)
feb 1st
pm birth...8:32pm
7 ibs 5 oz
20.5 in
blue eyes/no hair (maybe blonde peach fuzz)
LOL at your mom's guesses being LARGE! Hahahaha!
Here are the right answers for the poll.... haha :) I'm so sad about not being able to make it to the shower, but I'm glad it went well.
Gender - GIRL
Date of Birth - February 17 (so just kidding) --> more like January 25, 2009
AM or PM Birth - AM definitely
Weight - 5 lb. 4 oz.
Length - Between 18.5 in. and 20 in..... I have a feeling that lil' girl will inherit your long legs!
Eye color/hair color (or no hair!) - Blue eyes, light brown fuzz
Okay, I also have Dad's answers..I really gotta teach them how to comment!
girl
feb 14th
pm birth
7 lbs, 9 oz
20 1/2 inches
blue eyes
no hair
Sissie:
Girl
Jan 12 FULL MOON
AM birth
7 lb 2 oz
20 inches
blue eyes
NO HAIR
girl
january 25
am birth
7 lbs 6 oz
19 in
brown eyes/blonde hair
The following is the correct information:
Beautiful Girl
February 9, 2009
3:22 PM
7 lbs 14 oz.
20 1/2 In.
Blue eyes
Little bit of Light Brown Hair
Favorite Uncle: Chris
STAMP IT!!!
Okay, I'm not to late am I?? I mean she's not here YET!
girl
2-4-09
EARLY am
7lbs 2oz
19.5 inches
blue eyes/fluffy sandy hair(not a lot)
Okay I'm totally going to win!!
Post a Comment